Join the Koch Institute for a “lunch & learn” webinar including a lightning talk with MIT Sea Grant Visiting Artist Keith Ellenbogen. Celebrating biological beauty and transformative technologies, this year’s winning images embrace a variety of visualization techniques to examine the inner workings of microscopic communities and human health.
Each session will include five “lightning talks” by image creators, along with participant questions and conversation about the winning images.
Thursday, September 24 – 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (REGISTER HERE)
- Ocean Plankton, presented by Keith Ellenbogen
- 20,000 Nanoleagues Under the SEM, presented by Rameen Shakur
- Visualizing Vasculature, presented by Genevieve Abbruzzese
- Cloak & Swagger, presented by Arnav Chhabra
- Co-Culture Club, presented by George Eng
Dive into natural and engineered systems to discover how scientific exploration and technological innovation are reshaping our vision of the world around us…and the future that is yet to come.