SCHEDULE A VISIT
Interested in visiting our facilities? Looking to test a marine robotic project? Looking for a group tour for educators or students? Email firstname.lastname@example.org about lab tours and visits!
- AUV Lab | Autonomous Underwater/Surface Vehicles
- Biology Lab | Marine Advisory Services
- Design Lab | Naval Architecture and Systems Design
- Teaching Lab | Ocean Engineering and Education
- Hydrodynamics Lab (Towing Tank) | Fluid Dynamics Research
- Katádysi Art Gallery | Under a Thousand Waves, Visiting Artist Keith Ellenbogen
For a shorter walk, take the EZRide from Kendall/MIT Station to Pacific Street at Landsdowne Street, two blocks away. [DIRECTIONS]. EZRide buses arrive every 10 minutes during rush hour and every 20 minutes during mid-day [EZRide Schedule].
There is 2-hour metered parking along Emily Street and Sidney Street. If you have a Cambridge parking sticker, there is residential parking nearby at no cost.
Click here for a list of public lots around MIT. Those without an MIT parking permit can also park in any non-gated campus lots after 5 PM on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
MIT Sea Grant (MIT Building NW98)
12 Emily Street, Cambridge, MA 02139