Survey: Offshore Renewable Energy Stakeholder Needs
MIT Sea Grant would like your input on offshore renewable energy stakeholder needs. We are seeking feedback for three focus areas outlined below, as well as any additional stakeholder needs you may have that pertain to offshore renewable energy.
- TOPIC 1: Grid development issues for marine renewable energy
- TOPIC 2: Location of offshore renewable energy with respect to other marine activities
- TOPIC 3: Planning of shoreside infrastructure for marine renewable energy development
- TOPIC 4: Relative importance of wind, wave, current renewable energy
- TOPIC 5: Social science, economic, and coastal community resilience issues
- ADDITIONAL TOPICS: Other stakeholder areas of importance for offshore energy in New England may be submitted through the survey as well.
Thank you for your time and insight.
MIT Sea Grant